Thread: Wow, selling prescription pills def can get you a long time in the can

Default Wow, selling prescription pills def can get you a long time in the can

Plea of 16 years...damn

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/toda...idents_we.html

Warren County prosecutor offers alleged prescription drug ringleader plea deal
    By Express-Times staff
    September 25, 2009, 12:33AM
    Stillo, left, and his father, Frank Stillo, are charged in a prescription drug ring. Police say this Pohatcong Township house served as home base for a prescription drug ring run by resident Frank A. Stillo. Phillipsburg area residents were shocked when Frank Stillo and sons Brandon and Jonathan were arrested in connection with a prescription drug ring. Police identified the eldest Stillo, a Pohatcong Township resident, as the ringleader.

"I am shocked that a father would involve his kids in a drug ring. I know Frank and I thought he was smarter than doing something like this," lehighvalleylive.com visitor beebum wrote. "What a terrible role model he is for his kids. This is a tragedy."

On Thursday, the Warren County Prosecutor's Office offered Stillo a 16-year prison sentence, of which he would serve at least eight years. He neither accepted nor declined the plea deal.

?Once this offer is off the table, it cannot be put back,? Judge John J. Coyle told Stillo and his attorney, Michael Priarone. ?I know (eight to 16 years) is a lot of time, but it?s something that you should think long and hard about.?

If convicted at trial, Stillo could face 25 years to life in prison. Prosecutors Wednesday also pitched a plea deal to Brandon Stillo.

Others charged in connection with the drug ring told authorities they conspired with Stillo before accepting plea deals from the prosecutor's office.

Kevin Kane, a Phillipsburg High School math teacher and assistant football coach from Tatamy, is also charged in connection with the drug ring.

Lightbulb

I have no compassion for these dolts. We all have challenges - freaking deal with it.

So life gets tough and you choose to deal pills? What the HELL do these people think is going to happen? Its not a matter if you will be caught ... its when and how much time you will do. These people will all become convicted felons -- will do some time in the BIG HOUSE.... and will spend the rest of their lives in lame -ass jobs like flipping burgers because now they have a rap-sheet.

For what? A few extra bucks??? Was it worth it?

Those are the questions they will be asking themselves when they are in the joint doing time .

AND---- don't forget the cardinal rule while doing time in the Big House-- if you drop the bar of soap in the shower --- don't bend over to pick it up ---- kick it to the wall !

Quote Originally Posted by 7 foottall View Post
    AND---- don't forget the cardinal rule while doing time in the Big House-- if you drop the bar of soap in the shower --- don't bend over to pick it up ---- kick it to the wall !
    That's why soap-on-a-rope was invented!