Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Refrigerator Repair?

Default poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Swurvydel View Post
    Follow up as promised.

Parts came in on Tuesday and installed yesterday. Took about 15minutes of work and couldn't have been any easier. Not sure why that would have cost me $100 in labor.
    the appliance repairman's kids wont eat this week, as you tool around in your C2S cabriolet..... Awesome. thats just awesome.

Hmm, the repairman won't be getting my dollars either - I fixed my icemaker myself.

cynosure,

Nothing like fixing something yourself. DIY is satisfying. Isn't it nice to live in a place where you're allowed to make that decision for yourself? That nobody FORCED you to use a refrigerator repairman, even though there are refrigerator repairs that can actually be quite dangerous.

You're an educated adult, and you deserve to be given choice - don't you agree?

And yet the NJEA is violently opposed to giving parents choice in the form of School Vouchers. Even Home Schooling isn't popular with the NJEA.

Anti-liberty and Anti-Choice, wouldn't you agree? Imagine if you were FORCED to use a repairman?

Good thing you live in the Land of the Free.

Good thing you live in the Land of the Free.[/QUOTE]

It's good as long as you can hold on to it........."CHANGE" is blowing in the wind........

here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by tom69z View Post
    the appliance repairman's kids wont eat this week, as you tool around in your C2S cabriolet..... Awesome. thats just awesome.

I'm going to take the money I saved and order a big dinner and eat it in front of the starving appliance repair guy's kids and then wipe my face with twenties as I drive away in the Porsche

Default cool

Quote Originally Posted by Swurvydel View Post
    I'm going to take the money I saved and order a big dinner and eat it in front of the starving appliance repair guy's kids and then wipe my face with twenties as I drive away in the Porsche
    god bless you.... your my idol.