Thread: Trick or Treat times?

Default Trick or Treat times?

Will there be set times for trick or treating this year with it being on a Saturday? If so do you know the time frame?

Thanks!

I'm sure there will be set times. Traditionally, it's been from 5 - 7 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by cynosure View Post
    I'm sure there will be set times. Traditionally, it's been from 5 - 7 p.m.
    Thanks!

5. Default Trick or Treat times

NOTICE Trick or Treat will be postponed due to continued power outages in Tewksbury and rescheduled for Sunday November 6th from 6 PM - 8 PM.

6. Default Trick or Treat times

Lulus Announcement: Through November 1st, you can take 20 off any order with coupon code TRICK. And you can take 25 off any order of 500 or more with coupon code TREAT.

7. Default Trick or Treat times

Dracut is postponing Trick or Treat until next week because of the loose branches. Any chance Tewksbury will do the same or are we still on for Monday?

8. Default Trick or Treat times

I saw on the news last night Trick or Treating was at "parents discretion". Thank goodness If my kids couldnt trick or treat tonight, there would be all kinds of dramatics One is upset already because there is no school and hence possibly no Halloween party....

9. Default Trick or Treat times

Does anyone here know what the hours of trick-or-treating will be on I assume Monday? Ive checked the Patch & the Town website but havent found anything...

10. Default Trick or Treat times

What rare good luck! What happiness!