Thread: Found Jack Russell

Default Found Jack Russell

Last night my daughter found a stray Jack Russell terrier running along Rt 57 near the old Hunter's Tavern. If anyone knows of someone missing a small hyper dog, he is now at Common Sense for Animals.

2. Default Found Jack Russell

I have a 4 year old Jack Russell Terrier. Shes an indoor dog, only goes out to go potty. Doesnt care for walks. How often should she get a flea dip and be bathed? What shampoo is good to use?

3. Default Found Jack Russell

Does anyone know of a Jack Russell breeder in N Isaan? Im looking for one for keeps not just for Christmas.

4. Default Found Jack Russell

vreau sa cumpar un catel Jack Russell Terrier , stie cineva unde as putea sa gasesc in Timisoara sau in apropiere? Multumesc

5. Default Found Jack Russell

I have a 4 year old Jack Russell Terrier. Shes an indoor dog, only goes out to go potty. Doesnt care for walks. How often should she get a flea dip and be bathed? What shampoo is good to use?

6. Default Found Jack Russell

I found a female Jack Russell about 200 yards past the cook shack on the groves trail. I took her to the cook shack. She is being kept in a kennel. Hope the owner claims her

7. Default Found Jack Russell

Yes, please post some pictures if you can. I would love a Jack Russell and I am in N Dordogne too, it would have to take a mammoth amount of persuading the OH though

8. Default Found Jack Russell

I am glad somebody finally found him. Hes been missing for a long time. Now what? WesternGuy